Not a good week...
Very quick post just to put down some thoughts, feeling very flat this week. Have spent lots of time and effort on the last TMA and submitted it whilst thinking I already know it is crap.
Then the module moves on to a week covering Academic Integrity!
This for some reason has just made me feel really out of my depth and wishing I had some way of looking forward to knowing it will all be worth it in the end. Currently, it all feels a bit futile and I just can't seem to focus. After this week we do have Christmas break which is timetabled in, I am starting to wonder if I need to put it all away until I finish work on Christmas Eve and then pick it up after the with a new schedule and attitude.
Realistically, we will not get the TMA marked until after Christmas so if this is going to be a blockage in my confidence then a break until then could be good.
Another thing I have really missed is just reading for pleasure and I am planning a trip to the library on Friday lunchtime so I can get some fresh thoughts in to my head.
Had a sneaky peek at book 2 and we have sculpture, the blues, writing stories and reading poetry.....this could be the term that really charts the direction I will go in the second year.
Just realised I am thinking about the second year...so maybe I have not given up yet 😅
Quote of the week - Vincent Van Gogh
‘Success is sometimes the outcome of a whole string of failures’.
Comments
Post a Comment